I offer one-to-one coaching for actors. In this profession sometimes you are unable to make regular classes and need a bit more flexibility, or you have a very specific role to prepare for. I am happy to assist you in any aspects of your career. Here are a few services I offer:
- Role Preparation
- Audition Preparation
- Self-Tape help and guidance
- Acting Skills – basic introduction to new actors wishing to preare themselves for a career in acting
- Monologue Work – prepare a monologue to wow audition panels, drama schools or for your showreel.
- Meisner Skills – by yourself or with a partner I am able to take you through the Meisner Technique, repetition exercise skills, Meisner improvisation, monologues, character & scene work
- Text Analysis – based on Meisner & David Mamet’s simple but effective Practical Aesthetics (an essential tool for your kit)
I have worked with many professional working actors, and have links to other teachers (e.g. Alexander Technique, Voice, Singing, Improv, Shakespeare) should you require any recommendations.
My rates are £40 an hour I can work from my home (I have two dogs) Or if that’s not suitable, then a private room can be arranged for £12/15 an hour, but I am also happy to meet in cafes, your place, the park (if it’s nice)
Rates can be negotiable if you book a series of sessions.
Contact me on: email@example.com
I’m NOW available through Skype! Great for last minute auditions. Or if you’re in another country.
“Dominic teaches in a very relaxed yet focused way. With great honesty, respect, humour and sensitivity, he is able to tap into whatever it is you need as an actor to be the very best that you can be.”
– Will Kemp, 50210 (New Series), Nikita, Swan Lake, Van Helsing